已创建论坛回复

正在查看 31 个帖子:1-31 (共 31 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
  • Bella Guo
    参与者

如果需要知道更多如何规划的事项,可以寻找留学机构,他们会帮你分析你还缺少什么。你也可以做一些特别的事情,来提升自己的竞争力,比如做微商买东西,成为网络红人等
    If you need to know more about how to plan, you can find a study abroad intermediary, who will help you analyze what you are missing. You can also do some special things to improve your competitiveness, such as selling goods online or becoming a network celebrity.
    Bella

Bella Guo
    参与者

我还认识一个马来西亚人,他的中文很好。他跟我说他读过孙子兵法。我感到震惊,因为我都没读过这本书。他说他学习中文,是因为中国的市场很大,希望以后能在中国工作。
    I also know a Malaysian whose Chinese is very good. He told me that he had read Sun Tzu’s art of war. I was shocked because I had never read the book. He said that he studied Chinese because of the huge market in China and hoped to work in China in the future.
    Bella

Bella Guo
    参与者

我觉得自己很胖,不敢穿吊带。来自法国的朋友她觉得我很可爱,也不胖,应该更加自信。确实我在跟他们相处的过程中,更加爱笑,更加自信了。
    I dare not wear suspenders because I am fat. My friend from France thinks I’m cute and not fat and encourages me to be more confident. It’s true that in the process of getting along with her, I love to laugh more and feel more confident.
    Bella

回复至: Experiences of long distance relationships #9755 Score: 0
    Bella Guo
    参与者

我觉得异地恋最害怕的就是不交流、不信任。他可能因为没有接触到你的生活而不能get到你的点,那是因为你跟他交流的不够多。
    I think the biggest problem of long-distance love is not to communicate and trust. He may not get to your point because he doesn’t touch your life. That’s because you don’t talk with him enough.
    Bella

回复至: Experiences of long distance relationships #9754 Score: 0
    Bella Guo
    参与者

我曾在2019年的暑假去韩国做了45天的志愿者,这是我离开父母和男朋友最长的一次时间。虽然我们经历的事情有所不同,我会经常跟父母分享自己的生活,也会每天晚上睡前跟男朋友打电话。因为很快交到了朋友,会一起出行、一起吃饭、一起工作,很充足,所以孤独感就会减少。社交媒体的迅速性已经大大减少了距离感。在一段感情中,距离不是最重要的问题,关键是双方是否真正喜欢对方,是否忠诚,是否都会为维持这段感情而努力。
    I went to Korea as a volunteer for 45 days in the summer vacation of 2019, which was the longest time I left my parents and boyfriend. Although our experiences are different, I often share my life with my parents and call my boyfriend every night before going to bed. Because I made friends soon, traveling together, eating together, and working together, the time spent very sufficiently, and loneliness was reduced. The rapidity of social media has greatly reduced the sense of distance. In a relationship, distance is not the most important issue, the key is whether both sides really like each other, whether they are loyal, whether they will work hard to maintain the relationship.
    Bella

回复至: 如何准备实习的面试? #9752 Score: 0
    Bella Guo
    参与者

因为疫情的影响,我在暑期应聘的企业就要求录视频面试。他们通过邮件来发送要求。我留的是WKU的邮箱,邮件一开始被吞了,没有收到。如果有类似的情况发生,一定要去邮箱的垃圾站查询,或者与负责人沟通。
    Because of the influence of COVID-19, I was required for a video interview for the summer internship. They send requests by email. And I left the WKU’s email for communication. The email was swallowed at the beginning, and I didn’t receive it. If there is a similar situation, be sure to go to the garbage station to check, or communicate with the person in charge.
    Bella

回复至: 如何准备实习的面试? #9751 Score: 0
    Bella Guo
    参与者

关于实习面试
    1. 了解企业文化、熟知你应聘的岗位要求
    2. 展示出你的竞争力和岗位的适合性
    3. 展示出你的个人特质,比如真诚、自信。
    About internship interview
    1. Understand the corporate culture and the job requirements you are applying for
    2. Show your competitiveness and suitability for the position
    3. Show your personal characteristics, such as sincerity and confidence.
    Bella

Bella Guo
    参与者

ACCA可以在大学时间内考,因为它的考试数量很多,所以尽量在大一大二考出多门。大三大四因为学业繁忙,没有多少时间准备它了。这里是ACCA的官方网站,你可以通过它知道更多的讯息。
    ACCA can be tested in college time because it has many tests, so try to get more than one in freshman and sophomore. Because of busy study, we don’t have much time to prepare for it in Junior or Senior. Here is the official website of ACCA, through which you can learn more
    https://www.accaglobal.com/us/en.html
    Bella

Bella Guo
    参与者

毕业后的去向一般就是两个,就业或读研究生。工作可以帮助我们增加实践经历,研究生学历可以带给我们更强的竞争力。其实我也在纠结是否要读研,因为对于会计专业而言,最重要的是考证,比如CPA
    After graduation, we have two options employment or graduation. Work can help us to increase practical experience, and graduate education can bring us stronger competitiveness. In fact, I’m also struggling with whether I should go to graduate school, because for the accounting major, the most important thing is a certificate, such as a CPA
    Bella

回复至: How do you get yourself well prepared for TOEFL? #9748 Score: 0
    Bella Guo
    参与者

听力:在听的时候可以预判题目,要会抓提示词,比如However,first等
    阅读:多做多练,提升做题速度
    口语:在准备的时间内要快速整理思路,注重逻辑。
    写作:提早练习各种话题、准备好模版,笔记要简短。
    Listening: we can predict the question and grasp the clue words, such as However, first, etc.
    Reading: do more practice to improve the speed of reading.
    Oral: in the preparation time to quickly organize ideas, pay attention to logic.
    Writing: practice topics in advance, prepare templates, and keep notes short.
    You can do the real topic of TOEFL on this website: https://www.zhan.com
    Bella

Bella Guo
    参与者

在简历中把重要的内容放在前面,比如获奖经历、实习经历等。或者可以按时间顺序排列。Put the important content in front of your resume, such as award-winning experience, internship experience, etc. Or it can be arranged in chronological order
    Bella

Bella Guo
    参与者

我觉得要合理规划自己的大学生活。
    大一大二:如果还没有目标学校,就先取得高GPA,多参加校园生活,丰富自己的经历,比如做几次有意义的志愿,进行一次实习等。如果对ACCA考试感兴趣的同学,也需要在这个时间多考几门。
    大三:开始准备语言考试,并取得一次高质量的实习经验。尽量维持GPA。
    大四:准备各项资料来申请学校。
    Freshman/Sophomore: if there is no target school, we should 1. obtain a high GPA, 2. participate in campus activities, and 3. enrich our own experience, such as doing several meaningful volunteers, conducting an internship, etc. If you are interested in the ACCA test, it is better to pass more exams at this time.
    Junior: we will start preparing for language tests and obtain a high-quality practice experience. Try to maintain GPA
    Senior: prepare all kinds of materials to apply for school.
    Bella

Bella Guo
    参与者

这里有一篇文章讲述了推荐信的要求和容易碰到的误区。Here is an article about the requirements of letters of recommendation and the common mistakes.
    https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/28402854
    Bella

Bella Guo
    参与者

1.我们需要尊重所有的文化。可以去网络上搜索,在这个国家哪些举措是不被允许的,争取避免做出引起争议的事情。
    2. 可以加入留学圈,不懂的事情可以询问他们,相互帮助。
    3. 熟悉周围环境,让自己有归属感。
    1. We need to respect all cultures. You can search the Internet to find out which measures are not allowed in this country and try to avoid doing controversial things.
    2. You can join the circle of studying abroad. You can ask them what you don’t know and help each other.
    3. Familiarize yourself with the surrounding environment and make yourself have a sense of belonging.
    Bella

回复至: How to deal with the homesick如何应对想家 #9738 Score: 0
    Bella Guo
    参与者

我认为想家的时候最有效的缓解方式就是和父母视频通话。平时也可以多聊微信,分享一些零碎的琐事。除此之外,我们还需要结交朋友,不管是外国的还是中国的。朋友会陪我们度过寂寞的时光,会帮助我们分担对家的想念。
    I think the most effective way to relieve homesickness is to make video calls with parents. You can also chat more on WeChat and share some trivial things. In addition, we also need to make friends, whether foreign or Chinese. Friends will accompany us through the lonely time, they will help us to share the miss of home.
    Bella

Bella Guo
    参与者

2019年的夏天,我去韩国做了45天的志愿者,伙伴们来自于26个国家。其中有一个来自拉脱维亚的大哥,他讲英语的语速非常快,我一开始很怕跟他讲话。后面我发现他的口语都很浅显、用的单词都很简单。(他会三国语言)。他也很照顾我,会降低语速。我们后来变成了好朋友。
    In the summer of 2019, I went to Korea to volunteer for 45 days, with partners from 26 countries. One of them came from Latvian. He spoke English very fast. I was afraid to talk to him at first. Later, I found that his spoken English is very simple, and the words used are very simple. (He can speak three languages.) He also took good care of me and slowed down his speaking speed. We became good friends later.

Bella Guo
    参与者

想问一下有没有成功申请到香港前三所大学的学长学姐,能否分享一下经验。I would like to ask if there are any seniors who have successfully applied to the top three universities in Hong Kong. Could you share any experience?

Bella Guo
    参与者

香港很多大学比如香港中文大学与四大会计师事务所签署了协议,这给在香港学习会计的同学提供了良好的就业资源。https://www.cuhk.edu.hk/chinese/
    Many universities in Hong Kong, such as the Chinese University of Hong Kong, have signed agreements with the four major accounting firms, which provide good employment resources for students studying accounting in Hong Kong

Bella Guo
    参与者

香港留学的优势:教育资源优秀,一年到一年半的留学时间,离大陆距离近,疫情控制较好
    劣势:部分香港人仇视大陆人、租房压力大
    Advantages of studying abroad in Hong Kong: excellent educational resources, one to one and a half years of learning, close distance from the mainland, better control of COVID-19
    Disadvantages: some Hong Kong people are hostile to mainland people and are under great pressure to rent houses

回复至: 如何得到推荐信 #8012 Score: 0
    Bella Guo
    参与者

我想问一下,推荐信是由自己写,老师签字证明,还是全都交给老师写/。
    I would like to ask whether the recommendation letter should be written by myself and signed by the teacher
    or submitted to the teacher to write.

Bella Guo
    参与者

香港很多大学的基本要求都是托福80,雅思6,但是分数肯定是越高越好。
    如果能有丰富的实习经历,更能够提升自己的竞争力
    这里提供香港大学会计专业的申请要求。
    The basic requirements of many universities in Hong Kong are TOEFL 80 and IELTS 6, but the higher the score, the better.
    If you can have rich internship experience, you can improve your competitiveness
    Here are the application requirements for the accounting major of the University of Hong Kong https://fbeo.fbe.hku.hk/macct/admissions/admissions-requirements

Bella Guo
    参与者

先看目标院校的申请要求
    如果你的听力不错,并喜欢背单词,可以考虑托福
    First look at the application requirements of the target university.
    If you are good at listening and like to memorize words, you can consider TOEFL
    Here are the characteristics of IELTS and TOEFL
    https://www.zhihu.com/question/20275192/answer/527107861

Bella Guo
    参与者

一些教授会要求MLA格式,这里有一个如何使用MLA的指导
    Here is a guide on how to use MLA.
    https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/mla_style/mla_formatting_and_style_guide/mla_formatting_and_style_guide.html

Bella Guo
    参与者

如果使用谷歌学术,我们可以选择引用格式来直接生成reference
    这里有一个网站可以帮助我们引用webpage, book, journal article, and newspaper article
    If using Google Scholar, we can choose the format to generate reference directly.
    Besides, there is a website to help use cite webpage, book, journal article, and newspaper article, if we have the URL or DOI. https://www.scribbr.com/apa-style/format/

Bella Guo
    参与者

1. 学费高,一般家庭很难支撑
    2. 认可度低,很多人认为中外合办大学是有钱就能上的。HR更倾向于985、211等学校的同学,如果我们不继续考研的话,竞争力低。
    3. 毕业难。中外合办大学的考试、演讲的次数远远高于体制内大学,他们通常一门课一个学期考1-2次,而且大部分老师会尽量给及格分。而中外合办大学通常会设置毕业GPA的最低要求,未达到不能毕业。比如WKU2018届会计专业的要求为3.0。
    1. The tuition is high, which makes it difficult for lots of families to support
    2. The degree of recognition is low. Many people think if you have money, you can go to Chinese foreign joint universities. HR is more inclined to students from 985, 211, and other schools. If we don’t continue the postgraduate progress, our competitiveness is low.
    3. It is difficult to graduate. The number of examinations and speeches in Chinese foreign joint universities is much higher than that in universities within the system. They usually take one or two examinations in a semester for a course, and most of the teachers will try their best to pass. However, Chinese foreign joint universities usually set the minimum requirements of GPA for graduation. For example, the requirement of the accounting major of WKU in 2018 is 3.0.

Bella Guo
    参与者

很多公司官网会提供实习生投递简历的渠道,比如天健会计事务所。https://zhaopin.pccpa.cn/hr/recruit/internship
    第二份实习方向可以与第一份不同,年轻人就是要多做尝试,找到适合自己的职业。
    Many companies, such as accounting firm Pan-China, have channel on their website where interns can submit resumes.
    The direction of the second internship can be different from that of the first. Young people should try more to find a suitable career.

回复至: 网课和线下课的学习 #7106 Score: 0
    Bella Guo
    参与者

Because there is no requirement for time and place, it’s easy to wander when taking online classes. Maybe I have classes in bed, or I play games in class at the same time, and no one can supervise me. In addition, DQ is very meaningless. Because we are asked to reply to 5 posts, and sometimes the content is very similar, it doesn’t really help us learning. After I finish DQ and AS, because there is no exam, so I will not review. Now in accounting class, it is obvious that the knowledge of online class has not been effectively learned before. 因为时间地点没有要求,所以在看网课的时候很容易开小差,也许我是在床上上课,又或者我在上课的同时打游戏,没有人能监督你。除此之外,DQ非常的形式化,因为我们被要求回复5条,有的时候内容非常相似,并没有真正起到帮助学习的作用。而且在我完成DQ和AS了以后,因为没有考试,所以不会再去复习。现在在会计课上,很明显的发现之前网课的知识没有被有效的学习。

Bella Guo
    参与者

Hi, Katherine. I totally agree with your opinion. Compared with Britain and the United States, we may be more adapted to the lifestyle of Hong Kong. After graduation, it is also convenient to return to Mainland of China for employment.
    你好,Katherine. 我非常同意你的观点。相比英国和美国,我们可能更适应香港的生活方式。毕业以后回大陆就业也很方便。

回复至: Applying for a master in China #7104 Score: 0
    Bella Guo
    参与者

关于国内考研,你可以通过考研频道查询院校录取比,比较考研难度https://kaoyan.eol.cn
    On the domestic postgraduate entrance examination, you can check the admission ratio of colleges and universities through this channel, and compare the difficulty of the postgraduate entrance examination

回复至: Applying for a master in China #7103 Score: 0
    Bella Guo
    参与者

我有段时间厌学,不想学托福,也考虑过要考国内的研究生。但是我们的学校申请国内的研究生并没有优势。比如政治、数学,很多考核内容是我们没有学习过的。如果进入复试,如果面试成绩不高,也不是985、211的本科生,很容易被刷下来。
    如果你已经下定决心要考国内研究生,提早开始准备,多看看经验贴,制定自己的学习计划。要相信自己!每天刻苦学习肯定还是会有收获的。加油。
    I was tired of learning TOEFL sometimes. And I also considered taking the postgraduate examination in China once. But our school has no advantage in applying for domestic graduate students. For example, politics, mathematics, a lot of assessment content we have not learned. If you enter the re-examination, if the interview results are not high, and you are not 985, 211 undergraduates, it is easy to brush down.
    However, if you have made up your mind to be a graduate student in China, remember to start to prepare ahead of time, read more experience posts and follow your own study plan. Believe in yourself! If you study hard every day, you will have gain. Come on!

回复至: My Dream school #6512 Score: 0
    Bella Guo
    参与者

My dream university is The University of Hong Kong, and I’d like to attend the Master of Accounting program. The reason why I like this school is that I visited it when I traveled around Hong Kong and left a good impression. And now affected by the policy and COVID-19, personally, I am not inclined to study in western countries. The University of Hong Kong ranks 20th in the QS ranking in 2021. It has strong strength and can expand my social circle which is also good for me to go back to Zhejiang to find a job in the future. Here are the official admission requirements: 1. TOEFL 80 + / IELTS 6; 2. Two letters of recommendation(https://fbeo.fbe.hku.hk/macct/admissions/admissions-requirements)Because WKU is not 985 or 211 university in China, I need to improve my competitiveness in other ways, such as TOEFL 87 + and 2-3 internships to enrich my resume. I will also consider other universities in Hong Kong.

我的梦想大学是香港大学,并且对它的会计硕士感兴趣。之所以喜欢这所学校,是因为我曾经去香港旅游的时候参观过这个学校,留下了很好的印象。而且现在受政策和疫情的影响,个人也不倾向于去西方国家求学。香港大学在2021年的QS排名中排名第20位,实力强大,也能够拓展我的交际圈,对于未来回浙江找工作也有好处。这里是官方的入学要求: 1. 托福80+/雅思6; 2.两份推荐信(https://fbeo.fbe.hku.hk/macct/admissions/admissions-requirements)因为温肯是双非学校,我需要提升我的竞争力,比如托福87+和2-3段实习来丰富自己的简历。香港其他的大学也会进行考虑。

Bella-Siyuan Guo

正在查看 31 个帖子:1-31 (共 31 个帖子)