已创建论坛回复

正在查看 10 个帖子:1-10 (共 10 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
  • 回复至: 中外合作办学的优势 #8322 Score: 0

There are some advantages for coming from WKU during transfer application. First, students in WKU will gain more transfer credit for the similarity of courses between WKU and other US universities. The more transfer credit you have, the early for you to graduate from the university. Also, students in WKU will have more chances to practice oral English and prepare for the TOEFL exam.

在转学申请过程中,从WKU来有一些优势。首先,WKU的学生将获得更多的转学分,因为WKU与美国其他大学的课程相似。转学分越多,你就越早从大学毕业。此外,在WKU的学生将有更多的机会练习口语和准备托福考试。
    yangyuqingishelen

回复至: about TOEFL #8321 Score: 0

Hey, wkuers! I recommend you for taking the TOEFL exam in GEH D in WKU. The facility there is extremely good. The invigilators are so kind and nice. Moreover, you can have a nice rest before the exam. You do not need to wake up early at 6 am and go to another place for taking the exam! Physical comfort may help you gain a good score!

嘿,wkuers !我推荐在参加考点在教学楼D栋的托福考试。那里的设施非常好。监考人员十分善良和友好。此外,你可以在考试前得到充分的休息。你不需要6点起个大早,然后去另一个地方参加考试!好的身体状态可以帮助你取得好成绩!
    yangyuqingishelen

回复至: Training courses培训课程 #8320 Score: 0

I recommend memory vocabulary first before practicing TOEFL. With enough vocabulary, you can improve your listening and read quickly. Then, it may be beneficial to find someone to help you with the speaking part and writing part. A speaking course or writing course with more than 10 people may not be so efficient. I prefer smaller speaking and writing course, in which we can have more communication with the instructor.

我建议在练习托福之前先记忆词汇。有了足够的词汇量,你可以提高你的听力和快速阅读。然后,上培训课练习口语部分和写作部分。10人以上的口语课程或写作课程可能没有那么有效。我更喜欢较小的口语和写作课程,这样我们可以和老师有更多的交流。
    yangyuqingishelen

回复至: online teaching platform or courses #8317 Score: 0

I recommend Coursera, which is a massive open online course program. You can learn lots of excellent courses from other universities. A course on Coursera typically costs between $29 and $99. If you don’t care if you have a certificate at the end of the course, you can audit all the courses on the platform without spending a cent.

我推荐Coursera,这是一个大型的公开在线课程项目。你可以从其他大学学到很多优秀的课程。Coursera上一门课程的价格通常在29美元到99美元之间。如果你不介意在课程结束时是否有证书,你可以在平台上旁听所有课程,而不用花一分钱。
    yangyuqingishelen

回复至: about renting a house off campus关于在校外租房 #8313 Score: 0

There are several ways to find off-campus house information. First, search off-campus house+the name of university on google. You can find the website of the university about off-campus houses clearly. There will be a map on that website, which can see the location of the house. Also, you can set up other preferences on the university webpage. Secondly, you can find information from the CSSA of the university. There will be some recommendations for housing. Thirdly, you can find housing information from some applications such as “Xueluejia”. Also, some apartment will have their own website. There will be detailed information on their own website.

有几种方法可以找到校外住宿信息。首先,在谷歌上搜索校外房屋+大学名称。你可以在学校网站上找到关于校外住宿的信息。那个网站上会有一张地图,可以看到房子的位置。此外,你还可以在大学网页上设置其他偏好。第二,你可以从学校的CSSA上找到信息。会有一些关于住房的建议。第三,你可以从一些应用中找到住房信息,如“学旅家”。此外,一些公寓还会有自己的网站。他们自己的网站上会有详细的信息。
    yangyuqingishelen

回复至: 我觉得好用的背单词软件推荐 #8310 Score: 0

I had used the app baicizhan and Momo for memorizing vocabulary. The most efficient APP for me is the Momo. The page setup of it is concise. You can choose the button”understand”, “obsure” or “do not understand” for every vocabulary. When you choose the “do not to understand” botton, it will appear frequently later to help people memorize. By the way, this app is not free.

我用过“百词斩”和“墨墨背单词”来记忆词汇。对我来说,最高效的APP是墨墨背单词。它的页面设置很简洁。您可以为每个词汇选择“认识”、“模糊”或“不认识”的按钮。当你选择“不认识”按钮的时候,它就会频繁的出现在以后帮助人们记忆。顺便说一下,这个应用程序不是免费的。
    yangyuqingishelen

I think what really important is the preparation for applying for a recommendation. Students should have more communication with the professors. And record some interesting moments about the professor and you. These can help the professor remembered who you are and the interaction between the professor and you. Such interesting interactions can be used as the source of the recommendation as well.

我认为真正重要的是申请推荐信的准备工作。学生应该和教授有更多的交流。记录下你和教授的趣事。这些可以帮助教授记住你是谁,以及教授和你之间的互动。这些有趣的事情也可以用作推荐信的来源。
    yangyuqingishelen

Usually, the visa type that students from Wku need for further education is an F-1 visa. Students need to supply financial support documents and certificates of deposit to the university to gain the I20 first. Then, fill in the DS160 form and apply for the interview online. Students can apply for an interview in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, or Shenyang.

通常,Wku学生研究生学习需要的签证类型是F-1签证。学生需要向学校提供经济支持文件和存款证明,才能首先获得I20。然后,填写DS160表格,在线申请面试。学生可以在北京、上海、广州或沈阳申请面试。
    yangyuqingishelen

回复至: Choose Agency carefully #8305 Score: 0

One thing to make sure of is who will be the actual person to guide you during the application. When I meet one of the studies abroad agencies, I have about two hours of communication with the boss of that agencies, I enjoy that communication and feel that she is an expert in the application. However, at the end of the communication, I realized that she will not be the person who will guide me directly during the application. The agency would randomly assign me an instructor, who graduate from the university about five years. In conclusion, knowing clearly who will guide you is important. It is better to communicate with your direct instructor to see whether you match each other.

要确定的一件事是,谁将是在申请期间真正指导你的人。当我遇到其中一家留学中介的时候,我和那家中介的老板进行了大约两个小时的交流,我很享受这种交流,感觉她是申请方面的专家。但是在沟通的最后,我意识到她不会是在申请过程中直接指导我的人。该机构会随机给我指派一名导师,他从大学毕业大约五年。总之,清楚地知道谁将指导你是很重要的。最好是和你的直接导师沟通,看看你们是否匹配
    yangyuqingishelen

回复至: Discussion of studying in US in 2021 #8184 Score: 0

I may go to the University of Michigan in Fall 2021. Most of the courses are in person. Some of the courses are hybrid, with online lectures and in-person lad. All this action may help students gain a similar learning experience compared to the period before covid. The learning experience in 2021 may be much better than the online learning experience in 2020.

我可能会在2021年秋季去密歇根大学。大部分课程都是线下课。有些课程是混合式的,既有线上讲座,也有线下的实验课。这些可以帮助学生获得和冠状前类似的学习经验。2021年的学习体验可能比2020年的在线学习体验要好得多。

yangyuqingishelen

正在查看 10 个帖子:1-10 (共 10 个帖子)