Forum › 论坛 › OTHER MISCELLANEOUS TOPICS其他杂项主题 › * About the choice of majors and institutions.关于专业和院校的选择 › The choice of professional colleges专业院校的选择
5月 4, 2021 10:10 上午 #7743Chujin参与者
The choice of professional colleges should only consider two issues:
1. What kind of majors, colleges, and regions to choose after graduating, you are more likely to find your favorite job;
2. What kind of majors, colleges, and regions can be admitted with their current strength and potential for improvement.
In the early stage of the postgraduate entrance examination, there is no need to consider whether you can be admitted. This is adjusted according to your own review effect. Now the most important thing is to consider whether the choice of professional colleges and universities can bring you closer to your ideal working and living conditions. . That is to say, your ideal work status in the future is the only criterion for the selection of professional colleges and universities in the early stage. After all, the postgraduate entrance examination is to have a better job and a better life, and the postgraduate entrance examination itself is only a method and means. The link is the National Postgraduate Admissions Network, where you can find information about any domestic postgraduate university.
6月 4, 2021 7:12 下午 #9170lumos参与者
1. Preliminary screening + list: there are institutions offering target majors
2. Re screening + deletion: the city where the university is located and the employment situation
3. Selected strength: college professional level + tutor’s thesis
6月 9, 2021 1:47 下午 #9902
In the choice of majors and colleges, everyone has different ideas according to their own plans. My suggestion is to choose a career that is different from undergraduate but is related to your future career plan. For example, the Department of Mathematics can read the Master of Finance, the Bachelor of Finance can read the Master of Laws, and so on. At the same time, applicants must also consider the professional prospects and market needs. Generally speaking, the more competitive the profession, the better the prospects. The following are some suggestions on the choice of majors and institutions: